Japan's Most popular Potato Chips & Crisps Flavors
We stumbled across a brilliant article at Rocket News 24 which assessed the most popular flavors of Potato Chips & Snacks in Japan.
As we struggle with the Japanese writing on the bags, and sometimes marvel at the incredible array of flavors available in that part of the world, we did not feel we would be able to provide full justice to the process without including a direct link HERE or jotting down the list of choices.
1. Nori Shio (Seaweed & Salt)
2. Jagariko (Baked Potato & Butter)
3. Wasabeef (Beef & Wasabi)
5. Ume (Pickled Plum) Yes, really! This is what we at Chips & Crisps live for. We cant wait to try
6. Hot Chili
7. Soy Sauce & Mayo
8. Ponzu (Citrus seasoned Soy Sauce) A bit like Salt & Vinegar
9. Aburi Mentaiko (Fish Roe with Salt & Pepper)
10. Pepsi Cola
It would be fair to say that one person's opinion does not make the above fact, but that should not deny any of us the opportunity to marvel at the incredible array of flavors that are available in Japan and indeed, throughout Asia.