* Must not contain GMO ingredients.
* Contain no more than 10 grams of added sugar.
* Have less than 200 mg of sodium per serving (or 400 mg for meals)
* Come in cans free of BPA -- All fish must be sustainable, according to Monterey Bay Aquarium seafood criteria
* All foods had to be absolutely delicious
"At Boulder Canyon Foods we believe that great tasting snacks begin with real food ingredients that are minimally-processed," said Steve Sklar, senior vice president and general manager for Inventure Foods, Inc. "We believe our Avocado Oil Canyon Cut kettle chips represent the perfect real food snack and we're thrilled to see them on such a select list by a publication like Prevention magazine which we value greatly."
Read More HERE